Thursday, October 7, 2010

Important studies of a college student.

Since I am in college now,  I do a lot of smart, educated things. I'm taking classes that require me to think and analyze, write papers and appreciate other cultures. Sometimes I'm required to sit in front of a computer screen and repeat words like a monkey, but it's in the name of science and knowledge, so I do it for a good cause all before returning to my very important studies. 
An example of these very important studies I dedicate my nights to? 

Allowing Katie to do my hair partially with her feet and partially with her hands while watching Criminal Minds and E! Investigates specials on kids of serial killers while Bethany writes a paper and Jessica does a math quiz and I lay in the floor sharing stories of crazy classmates. 
Yeah, you know, important studies. . . except not at all. Just ask me about Aristotle's Six Elements of Drama or who Thespis was though, because I can tell you that from my important studying!

No comments: