Saturday, October 23, 2010

My holey nose.

I will have an actual post up soon, because my friend said something to me the other day that I wanted to write about, so be on the look out. But until then, enjoy another typical college story. 

I'm afraid of pain and needles. I've wanted my nose pierced for over a year. People have been saying for ages how cute it would be and how I have the perfect nose to pull it off, but I let my fear of needles rule my life. 
Today, that changed. I walked to the really awesome tattoo place near campus with three of my friends and bravely told the people at the front desk, "I want to get my nose pierced," 
So this afternoon while holding my friend Jessica's hand, I paid a nice man with tattoos and piercings to stick a piece of metal into my nose while listening to metal music. I'm really happy I did it. The guy who did my piercing was hilarious and incredibly nice, talking me through each step and keeping me relaxed. 
Thus, ladies and gentlemen, I give you. . . my nose stud. 

I'm really happy with it. 
And I promise you're getting a real post soon.

Code Red Intake: 6
Days Until Thailand: 223

No comments: