Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home.

I kind of would love to just stay at home forever. This is going to be the longest semester of my life. 
This weekend I've been at home visiting my family for the first time in weeks. It has been way too long since I actually got to watch SNL with my brother, get breakfast with dad, run to Target with mom, or just hang out with my little sisters. Instead of living in a small room with someone I don't even know, eating crappy food three times a day, and feeling like an incompetent idiot during ASL, I've had 3 days of hanging out with people I choose to be around and LIKE to be around. Charis and I did a mini-photo shoot and I rode around her with her and Daniel blasting Paramore and RENT. I went to MY church this morning and got to catch up with two of the people from the youth group who I haven't seen since I left for school. I got to control what was on the TV and not be forced to listen to the Kardashians for once, and I got to sleep in my own bed with the blinds open and shower barefoot without fearing fungal diseases. 
Basically, being home is just far better than college. I'm so ready to end this semester and move on. 

(One of the pictures from the photo shoot with Charis. She is kinda talented.)

Code Red Intake: 3. 
Days Until My Birthday: 7.
Days Until Thailand: 250.

1 comment:

Charis Alexandra said...

ARTSY FARTSY.
Love you. Miss you.
Highly restraining myself right now.
I really want to get my car to come see you right this second.

...I'm not needy at all.
My goodness.