Monday, August 30, 2010

Mockingjay.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT.

Yes, amidst all of my college reading and classwork, I finally got to read Mockingjay, the final book in The Hunger Games trilogy. But now that the reading is over, I actually have some college work to do before debriefing my week with Betsie Boo tonight. Therefore, you shall get a more detailed review later (plus, a lot of my friends haven't finished it yet, so I'll hold off on more details until they have. Nevertheless, my bullet point list will have some spoilers.). 

- "You love me. Real or not real?" Yes. Yes! YES!
- Despite the action that went on, I felt like the writing wasn't descriptive enough in these scenes.
- FINNICK. It was Fred freaking Weasley all over again. 
- The execution scene was just how I wanted it to go down.

Basically, Catching Fire was my favorite followed by The Hunger Games and then Mockingjay. But this was easily the best trilogy I've read in a long time.

1 comment:

Charis Alexandra said...

AHHH!
MUST. NOT. READ. POST.