Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Projects and Shenanigans

So, it's been awhile since I have really updated anything.
(I know, I know, you all have missed me just so much. . . all 20 of you)
With the semester wrapping up and the past few months being so insane, I haven't had much time to blog. I also haven't felt at peace about it, but that will be another ironic post for another time. Until then, I wanted to update on some exciting new things that are coming up!

I was recently asked to be a contributing writer to a blog called Her Spacious Soul.  I've had the privilege of getting to know the creator and other contributing writer over the past few years, and I know both Hannah and Sonja have beautiful hearts and are very passionate about their faith and living that out. I'm so excited to be working on this with them and to be a part of what they have started!
I'm submitting my first article this week, but until then you should check out what they have written so far.
http://herspacioussoul.com/

In brief life updates, things are insane right now. I'm wrapped up my sophomore year and preparing for the second half of my college career.  This semester I changed my major from English to Communication Studies and signed my lease for my first apartment. Big changes are happening, people. I'm currently super involved with Cru on my campus and getting involved with leadership, and in February I was officially accepted with Adventures In Missions to lead one of their Ambassador trips this summer! I should know the location within the next few weeks.
Things are so insane, but so good. Christ is showing up in the craziest ways and reminding me on a daily basis how much He has blessed me.

Happy Easter to you all!

No comments: