Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wrapping up the break.

I'm currently sitting in my bedroom floor, surrounded by boxes, piles of sheets, and sleeping kittens. Tomorrow my 3 and a half week winter break is over and I'm headed back to Greensboro to start my second semester of college. I'm a lot more optimistic about this coming semester, and I'm excited to get back to schedules and projects. I'm also incredibly excited to be back with my friends and into the usual shenanigans of laundry parties, onesie adventures, and Teen Mom nights.  
Until I have time to write an actual blog though, which is coming soon with a big update on my support raising for Thailand, I leave you with some pictures from break. 
 (^ Baby brother. We've spent the majority of break playing a lot of Xbox (I'm getting alright at FIFA and Halo 3.) and watching Lost and Arrested Development. I miss him when I'm not here.)
 (^ Good influence. I went as Ke$Ha to the youth group Christmas party [We were supposed to dress as celebrities or fictional characters])

(^ Oovoo party with Jenelle and Jess.)

No comments: