Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy happy happy.

Things that make me happy:

a. Getting all the classes I wanted for spring 2011. I mean, I don't WANT to take math at 8am, but it works well in my schedule and could be much worse. 

b. http://www.uncgspartans.com/sports/msoc/2010-11/releases/2010111461oegj 

c. Blowing bubbles in chocolate milk.

d. Writing my first draft at 2am, believing it is the worst thing I've ever written, and then in peer review being told that it's really good. 

e. "I played disc golf this weekend. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically like walking through the park with purpose," 

f. Paper writing/laundry/registration parties (even if they involve stress over classes, making a schedule for the guy who didn't make it already, having my pixie sized feet mocked, and all that jazz). 

g. Having 200 days until Thailand. Ah!  

No comments: